Frasier Fan Club
Hello there and welcome to The Frasier Fan Club! Smile

If you're a Frasier fan and would like to become part of our humble community, please click on the register button on the nav bar. This will take you through the steps to creating an account for you.

Not ready yet? No worries. Have a browse through our topics at your leisure. When you're ready, you know where to go!

Thanks for visiting.

Regards,
John (Admin)
Frasier Fan Club

The new discussion boards for the hit NBC sitcom 'Frasier' that ran from 1993-2004.

Homepage  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  GalleryGallery  MemberlistMemberlist  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  Website Links  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Guestbook  Contact Us  

Share | 

If you could have one item from Frasier or Niles' appartments...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
goranmagdic

PostSubject: If you could have one item from Frasier or Niles' appartments...   Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:20 pm

If you could have one item from Frasier or Niles' appartments, what would you choose?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tasos

PostSubject: Re: If you could have one item from Frasier or Niles' appartments...   Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:33 pm

Well, if I can't have Frasier's view (and yes, I know it's a Hollywood created fake skyline! Lol) I think I'd love to have his Steinway piano. So beautiful. It'd be a joy to own
Back to top Go down
View user profile
goranmagdic

PostSubject: Re: If you could have one item from Frasier or Niles' appartments...   Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:49 pm

Apart from the Eames lounge chair, I've always loved the small circular side-table next to his couch. I think most things would look a bit out of place in my house though!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PistolPoet

PostSubject: Re: If you could have one item from Frasier or Niles' appartments...   Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:18 pm

I have to say I don't really like Frasier's taste. I don't care for African art or much of anything in beige. I think I'd like the flat itself, it's huge and it does have that wonderful view.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
heartofmotion

PostSubject: Re: If you could have one item from Frasier or Niles' appartments...   Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:34 pm

I wouldn't mind the doors in 1901 - really like that two-tone look.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gatormom

PostSubject: Re: If you could have one item from Frasier or Niles' appartments...   Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:00 pm

The thing I covet from the show isn't in Niles or Frasier's apartment. I would take Martin's Winnebago, aka The Road Warrior.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: If you could have one item from Frasier or Niles' appartments...   Sat May 21, 2016 7:33 am

I'd go for the Eames Chair myself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rich A

PostSubject: Re: If you could have one item from Frasier or Niles' appartments...   Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:18 am

I'd like Frasier's Chihuly sculpture (looks like a big glass bowl). I'd give it to a friend who is a big fan of Chihuly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JmThms

PostSubject: Re: If you could have one item from Frasier or Niles' appartments...   Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:07 am

Yes, the VIEW from Frasier's balcony. Otherwise maybe the Eames chair providing it is authentic (Herman Miller).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShinChuck

PostSubject: Re: If you could have one item from Frasier or Niles' appartments...   Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:11 pm

Can I say "Frasier's apartment" or is that a cop out?  I don't mean like everything in it, but I adore the layout (and as others have said, the view too!).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sean.Malone76

PostSubject: Re: If you could have one item from Frasier or Niles' appartments...   Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:34 am

I'd like the painting on the wall near Daphne's room. I don't know the title or artist, but it's the one that's black, white, red and blue. I also admire the built-in bookcase behind Martin's chair and the book collection. The bookcase is great, but since it's part of the house, i would settle for just the books. I can't see all the titles, but it looks like there are a ton of high-end art books, which I enjoy collecting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tasos

PostSubject: Re: If you could have one item from Frasier or Niles' appartments...   Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:54 am

Painting on the wall near Daphne's room? Well, that's piqued my curiosity....time to start looking at that!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could have one item from Frasier or Niles' appartments...   

Back to top Go down

If you could have one item from Frasier or Niles' appartments...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1