Frasier Fan Club
Hello there and welcome to The Frasier Fan Club! Smile

If you're a Frasier fan and would like to become part of our humble community, please click on the register button on the nav bar. This will take you through the steps to creating an account for you.

Not ready yet? No worries. Have a browse through our topics at your leisure. When you're ready, you know where to go!

Thanks for visiting.

Regards,
John (Admin)
Frasier Fan Club

The new discussion boards for the hit NBC sitcom 'Frasier' that ran from 1993-2004.

Homepage  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  GalleryGallery  MemberlistMemberlist  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  Website Links  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Guestbook  Contact Us  

Share | 

Hello!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NewCrane

PostSubject: Hello!   Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:30 pm

Hi everyone!

My name's Monica and I'm from Singapore. I'm forever grateful for Frasier for saving me from dark times and for introducing me to the finer things in life Very Happy

It's heartwarming to see so many Frasier fans on this forum with me! Hope to get to know y'all soon! Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tasos

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:31 pm

Hi Monica and welcome!!

Love it when a new member posts for the first time. The show (Frasier) was so positive and optimistic and I think we all love to express that with each other on here. A new member is a new and potentially fresh prespective on the show and the way we appreciate it. I love it.

I look forward to the many thoughts you may have. Frasier saved you from dark times? I may get brave enough to ask you about that one day....in the meantime it's great to have you in board.

Cheers, Tas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tasos

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:07 pm

By the way, happy birthday!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NewCrane

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:52 pm

Thank you Tasos!

Yeah, I was going through a pretty rough time and I guess Frasier brought me out of it. Anyway, it's over and guess I'm just grateful for the show Smile

I've been watching Frasier for ages actually and was even a member of FO, but never thought to join this forum till now. Thanks for the warm welcome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PistolPoet

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:23 pm

Hello and welcome Smile. I'm a bit late to the party, but I'm definitely glad to see new members here!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PatrickD

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:15 pm

A warm welcome, Newcrane. Smile

There is something about this show that puts it on top of every one else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   

Back to top Go down

Hello!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frasier Fan Club :: Introductions/Notices/Support :: Introductions/Notices/Support-
Jump to: